Start or expand your career in Australia’s sport and recreation sector.
What could be more exciting than a career in the sport and recreation sector?
The sporting sector has a wide variety of jobs and career pathways that are fun, challenging and fulfilling. Whether it be developing athletes, managing sporting facilities, delivering recreation participation programs or instructing outdoor adventure activities, there is a career path for you in Australia’s sports and recreation industry.
Sports & Recreation Jobs has 1,000's of opportunities for sportspeople across fitness, aquatics, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle and more.
For Job Seekers
If you are looking for a new role, Sports & Recreation Jobs will provide you with an efficient and easy way to access a range of jobs and employment opportunities in all levels of the sport and recreation industry from around Australia.
It’s also a great way to stay on top of industry news as it happens, and be part of a growing employment sector.
- Find local jobs quickly and easily via keyword and location search.
- Set a job alert to be notified of new matched opportunities.
- Shortlist jobs of interest and apply.
- Create an AirCV profile, enabling you to apply for jobs from any mobile device - anywhere, anytime.
- Share jobs and opportunities you find with your friends and colleagues via social media.
Sports & Recreation Jobs is a platform where you can access staff and talent within the sport and recreation sector across Australia.
- Post your vacancies for free on Sports & Recreation Jobs and find the right person for your job.
- Sign-in from anywhere to view applicants and shortlist talent.
- Share your job role via social media.
- Print a QR coded job beacon poster to display at your organisation.
Need help to get your jobs in front of the Sports and Recreation industry?
Contact us to find out how we can automate, distribute, feature and prioritise your jobs across Sports & Recreation Jobs and the uWorkin network.
Create an EmployerLink profile for your organisation to engage and connect with talent by communicating your organisations story, workplace, value proposition and vision to attract job seekers.
Contact us to find out more.