Teacher - Secondary Health And Physical Education And Science - Dalby State High School
QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Dalby State High School
Dalby State High School is an innovative school with a strong reputation centred on preparing students for the future across a wide range of disciplines. A vacancy exists from the beginning of Term 2 until the end of the school year teaching Health & Physical Education and Science. This opportunity is ideal for an educator with an interest in sport and physical activity and a desire to become involved in school sport initiatives. The successful applicant will be driven, energetic and committed to providing engaging and authentic learning experiences aimed at maximising student outcomes.
Position status Fixed Term Temporary
Position type Full-time
Occupational group Education & Training
Workplace Location Darling Downs - Maranoa,South West Qld,Toowoomba region
Job ad reference QLD/DDSW368590/21
Closing date 28-Apr-2021
Yearly salary $63350 - $95356
Fortnightly salary $2428.20 - $3655.00
Job duration 19 April 2021 until 10 December 2021 unless otherwise determined
Contact person Tori Calver-Malaschevsky, HR Officer
Contact details 07 3436 6188 / email@example.com
Access the National Relay Service
Established in 1954, our school currently has over 1,000 students, including 70 boarders. Staff at both of the school's campuses work closely together to deliver a unique learning experience to all students.
We are recognised as one of Queensland's most innovative and progressive secondary schools. This reputation comes from a stimulating, well-ordered, safe and supportive environment, with a dynamic curriculum that produces quality student outcomes. Our schools prides itself on key signature programs including the Apollo Program for High Achievers, STEM Academy, Trade futures Program, Innovate Agriculture Program, Sporting Excellence Program, Instrumental Music and School Musical.
Please refer to our website to get an insight to what we do and achieve each week.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green 'Apply online' button below, enter your personal details and please submit the following documents:
- A brief resume/CV
- Contact details for two referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- Pre-service teachers to include any completed practicum reports (summary only), mentor/referee statements (summary only), unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
Suitable Applications will remain on file for 12 months and may be considered for other teaching vacancies in any school location.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: