Sport Sales Coordinator
SEVEN WEST MEDIA
Sport Sales Coordinator
Apply nowJob no:975087
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Sport Sales Coordinator to join the Seven Sales team.
Based in South Eveleigh and reporting to the Sport Sales Manager, your responsibilities include:
- High volume of data entry bookings
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Processing and monitoring of sport related advertising schedules
- Preparation of air time schedules in response to briefs
- Collating market information for presentations
- Build positive relationships with clients and agencies
- Administration support and data entry
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working in an administrative and support role
- Has previous administration and customer service experience preferably in a sales related industry
- Possess high attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Sales Bookings and Processes would be highly desirable
- Experience in a previous sale related, media or sports administration / marketing role would be an advantage.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search resultsApply nowRefer a friend
Visit us atwww.sevenwestmedia.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: