Senior Ecommerce Manager For A Sports Licensed Wholesaler
West Melbourne, VIC
This is a critical role for delivering the daily trading activity on the site and online merchandising. You will develop and execute a strong digital roadmap for the platform to elevate engagement and conversion. With a huge scope to grow, develop & progress, this role will be totally focused on online performance & enhancing the customer journey.
- Oversee the ecommerce growth and monitor both brand’s website sales as well as sell-in and sell-out excellence through optimising online merchandising, website functionality and optimising user experience.
- Develop and execute a strong digital roadmap for the platform to elevate engagement and conversion.
- Building the online promotional calendar and implementing site upgrades
- Ensure User Experience of the website including Design & Aesthetics, Content, and Navigation, Branding / Marketing, Performance, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Own and manage SEO & SEM strategy with agency
- Manage, analyse and draw conclusions on specific ecommerce KPIs
- Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key ecommerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and oversee implementation of these where relevant
- Create and maintain an online e-business plan: e-promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross selling mechanisms, data ownership within ecommerce brands websites and e-retailers ones
- Create synergies between inside and outside partners in marketing or digital activities
- Leverage local constraints and maturity in ecommerce activation
- Drive Growth, Develop and implement creative solutions to drive and convert more visitors
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of driving growth through strategic leadership
- Ability in managing a small team in diversified marketing specialities
- You will have strong e-commerce experience in managing online websites within a retail is highly desirable
- An extensive background in eCommerce management, trading platforms and online merchandising
- You will be commercially astute and a natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: