Tennis Australia Zone Squads Coach
We have a great team operating our National Development Squads (NDS), Super 10’s, Camps and various programs and we are now looking to add Zone Squads in regions across the country. Zone Squads will be for players that fall outside the selection criteria for NDS and create a link for players into a National Program with benefits for players, parents, and private coaches.
To enable this, we are looking to engage passionate private coaches to help facilitate and deliver the Zone Squads for weekly, fortnightly, and monthly sessions.
We invite expressions of interest from suitable private coaches that share our passion for the development of young talented athletes to run Zone Squads in the following pilot locations in Term 1 2021:
QLD – Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast
NSW – Northumberland, South East, South West, North East, North West, Central West, Albury. Sydney Metro north, south, east and west.
VIC – Bendigo, Traralgon, Surf Coast
SA – Adelaide, Whyalla, Riverland
WA – Perth, Geraldton, Bussleton
To be considered you will need to be/have:
- Minimum Club Professional qualification
- Current TA Coach Member
- Passionate and support the pathway
- Suitable venue/courts (at least 3), preferably an oval nearby, space to use in wet weather
- Currently coaching players in your private program that are relevant to the “Talent” pathway
- Committed to Professional Development opportunities/workshops
- Professional – i.e. dress code, communication, punctual
- Ability to design lesson plans and annual plans in consultation with TA
Please be aware that only applications from candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered for this role.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: