Enthusiastic Sports Instructor For 1.5-6yrs Multi-sports Pro...
Ready Steady Go Kids
Ready Steady Go Kids is Australia's leading multi-sport & exercise program for 1.5-6 year olds. We are looking for FUN sports instructors to encourage good sportsmanship, a healthy lifestyle, boost school readiness skills, develop gross and fine motor skills, as well teach the basic understanding of a 10 sport program.
We are looking for amazing coaches to deliver our award winning program to children and families around Perth. Successful applicants will learn the various activities that our structured program offers including warm-ups, stretches, high energy sports circuits, a variety of games as well as the fundamentals of our 10 sports (Soccer, Athletics, Tennis, Basketball, Hockey, Golf, Rugby, AFL, T-Ball and Cricket).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
You will need:
- A fun, outgoing, and energetic personality
- Be enthusiastic to interact with children 1.5-6 years old
- To be active and physically fit
- Reliable and professional
- To be passionate about the benefits of exercise and teaching young children
- Have a current a Working With Children check
- Experience working with kids is required
- Must be able to work across Perth CBD and Northern Suburbs
- Must be willing to obtain a Level 1 General Principles of Coaching Certificate (or equivalent)
- Provide a cover letter outlining why you feel you would be an amazing Ready Steady Go Kids Coach.
- SATURDAY AND/ OR SUNDAY MORNING AVAILABILITY IS ESSENTIAL
Part-time hours: 6-10 per week
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Working with children: 3 years (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: