Health And Physical Education (Hpe) Teacher
Frontline Recruitment Group
Australia Plains, SA
About The School
This independent school teaches its students to be successful in modern society and its education encompasses a holistic approach. The class sizes are modest, and the school supports students from Prep to Year 12 in day and boarding school environment. Student growth is just as important to teacher development and will put time into you, knowing the value it places on developing strong, passionate educators.
Based in Rural Queensland's largest education base, the township is rich with intra-school sporting competitions and friendly rivalry. You'll have access to a wonderful social life, affordable cost of living and professional opportunities not often seen in metro regions.
About The Role
At this school, HPE isn't just about sport as a subject, it is about teaching the students how to integrate physical activity and education in their day to day lives, to encourage a cohort of emotionally and mentally resilient students who can conquer any challenge that arises in their lives. And of course how to help support the school win all the intra-sport competitions. Your teaching is not limited to the classroom - Pastoral care for students continues before, during, and after class times.
- Welcoming and inclusive community
- Dedicated team of professional and leadership who cares
- Be in a subject that is highly valued at a school
- Small class sizes - have a big impact!
- Independent school, the opportunity to make the role your own
The most important and prevalent quality you possess is your passion for your students. You build strong, positive connections with your students and staff cohorts, and attain great pleasure from facilitating success - among all levels and across all capabilities.
Your professional outlook on the needs of your students means that you are able to adapt to new and changing environments, and multi-cultural classrooms and cohorts.
- Relevant qualifications
- QCT registration, or be eligible to hold
- The ability to relocate to Charters Towers
- Send an updated copy of your CV with two professional referees
- Write a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: