Club Team Leader/supervisor Bankstown Sports Club
Bankstown Sports Club
If you are a self-motivated, collaborative team player with a can-do attitude, then keep reading!
Bankstown Sports is one of Australia’s largest and most innovative registered clubs, and we are looking for talented Team Leaders and/or Supervisors to join Bankstown Sports Club team on a permanent part-time basis. You will have the chance to fast-track your learning, express your creativity and work in a fun, enthusiastic and passionate team.
As a member of our team, you will be given the opportunity to think outside the box, work flexible hours with a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the daily operations across bars and gaming. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, highly organised and an effective communicator.
This role is suitable for someone passionate about developing their career in hospitality and looking for a managerial role within the hospitality industry. You will have a focus on delivering excellent customer service, employee training and development, performance management, sales and profitability and effective cost controls.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Demonstrating our Culture values; Suprise and Delight, Team Player and 'Can do' Attitude
- Supervising staff, ensuring their delivery of exceptional customer service, at all times
- Training and coaching staff, with performance feedback
- Overseeing daily operations across the venue, including accurate shift and incident reporting
- Conflict resolution
- Creating an environment which promotes teamwork, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction
- Ensuring a safe working environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience or potential, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and supervise a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Valid NSW Competency Card
- A flexible approach to a varied roster; across days, nights and weekends
- Immaculate personal presentation and grooming
Simply provide your resume and cover letter outlining why you would be suited for the role.
Applications Close 5pm Friday 16 October 2020
Bankstown Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: