Sport And Recreation Supervisor
Ventia has a proud heritage of providing essential infrastructure services in Australia and New Zealand. We are one of the largest suppliers of essential services in the region, and are proud to provide the expertise to keep infrastructure working for our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it.
This permanent, full-time role is based at Puckapunyal Military Base, only 45 mins / 1 hour drive from Melbourne's northern suburbs such as Craigieburn, Broadford, Kilmore and Wallan.
You will be responsible for effectively managing the pool and gym areas to ensure safety, operational compliance and provide outstanding customer service where required.
Your duties will include:
- General pool and gymnasium management and administration associated with water quality and other legislative requirements.
- Ensure rosters are up to date and communicated.
- Report all issues and non-compliance to the Domestic Services Coordinator and/or EMOS Manager.
- Complete Sport and Recreation compliance and reporting duties;
- Overseeing the Emergency Action Plan;
- Checking and using pool rescue equipment;
- Supervising gymnasium and pool users to ensure pool users adopt safe water entry practices and move safely about the pool area;
- State recognised qualification as a Lifeguard;
- Current First Aid Certificate;
- Administer oxygen in an emergency situation;
- Hold a current Working with Children Check;
- Rescue and Resuscitation qualifications (often known as depth test) to at least the deepest part of the pool at their facility (valid for 12 months);
- An ability to interact effectively with technical staff, subcontractors, senior military officers and Client representatives;
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV.
The successful application for this role must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to the level of Negative Vetting Level 1 (Secret) and be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol test. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: