New Town High School
ABOUT THE ROLE
AFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the Sports & Recreation industry.
- Be employed by AFL SportsReady.
- Work on-site with New Town High School
- Study for an accredited qualification: Certificate III Sport and Recreation
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
Our Traineeship are the best way to fast-track your career. We will provide you with the real skills and experience needed to succeed when first starting your career.
- GET PAID: Earn while you learn (National Training Wage)
- GET EXPERIENCE: Real work-place experience with New Town High School
- GET EDUCATED: Combine work with education and study for a fully funded qualification
- GET NETWORKED: Build a network of key industry contacts
- GET SUPPORTED: Dedicated AFL SportsReady staff members (Field Officers and Educators) will support you every step of the way
- GET INTO UNI: Direct entry and course credit to one of our University partners (Conditions apply, visit University partners for details)
- GET A HEAD START: Experience + Education + Networks
If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, you will also receive one-on-one mentoring support and networking
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of HPE, this role will support the HEP staff and help grow participation in quality sporting and outdoor education programs.
Duties and Responsibilities for this job include:
- Attend / manage camps and excursions
- Coordinate inter-school sport and recreation programs
- Class preparation / set-up
- General maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Assist with the delivery of programs and services
- General administrative support
Job Requirements for this role:
- A permanent right to work in Australia
- Good time management / organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Capacity to problem-solve
As the successful candidate, you will receive:
$19,000 – $25,000+9.5 % Superannuation
- National Training Wage Award
- Fully Funded Qualification
- People with tertiary qualifications need not apply. Current university applicants may have to defer their studies to be eligible for this traineeship.
- This position is best suited to a recent secondary school leaver.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must have:
- Working With Children Check
Applications for this position will close:
November 27, 2020 8:10 am
All applications must include:
- A Cover Letter
- A Resume
- Application Details
- Position Details
- Job Specific Requirements
- Previous Employment
- About your time at school
- Previous Education
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: