The Friends' School
ABOUT THE ROLE
AFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the Sports & Recreation industry.
- Be employed by AFL SportsReady.
- Work on-site with The Friends’ School
- Study for an accredited qualification: Certificate III Sport and Recreation
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
Our Traineeship are the best way to fast-track your career. We will provide you with the real skills and experience needed to succeed when first starting your career.
- GET PAID: Earn while you learn (National Training Wage)
- GET EXPERIENCE: Real work-place experience with The Friends’ School
- GET EDUCATED: Combine work with education and study for a fully funded qualification
- GET NETWORKED: Build a network of key industry contacts
- GET SUPPORTED: Dedicated AFL SportsReady staff members (Field Officers and Educators) will support you every step of the way
- GET INTO UNI: Direct entry and course credit to one of our University partners (Conditions apply, visit University partners for details)
- GET A HEAD START: Experience + Education + Networks
If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, you will also receive one-on-one mentoring support and networking
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position supports the Physical Education, Sports and Outdoor Education programs at The Friends’ School.
Duties and Responsibilities for this job include:
- Attend / manage camps and excursions
- Coordinate inter-school sport and recreation programs
- Assist with the delivery of programs and services
- Assist with event logistics (booking transport and venues)
- Class preparation / set-up
- General administrative support
Job Requirements for this role:
- A permanent right to work in Australia
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Capacity to problem-solve
- Good time management / organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
As the successful candidate, you will receive:
$19,000 – $25,000+9.5 % Superannuation
- National Training Wage Award
- Fully Funded Qualification
- People with tertiary qualifications need not apply. Current university applicants may have to defer their studies to be eligible for this traineeship.
- This position is best suited to a recent secondary school leaver.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must have:
- Working With Children Check
Applications for this position will close:
November 20, 2020 7:37 am
All applications must include:
- A Cover Letter
- A Resume
- Application Details
- Position Details
- Job Specific Requirements
- Previous Employment
- About your time at school
- Previous Education
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: