Youth Football Coach & Performance Analyst
Brisbane City, QLD
Pro-Player is looking to recruit a motivated and experienced Football Coach & Performance Analyst to join the quickly growing football coaching provider. This combined role will consist of coaching players in the Pro-Player Academy, Schools Football Excellence Programs, One to One & Goalkeeping each week. The second part of this role will be delivering performance analysis to our academy teams, school football teams, football clubs and individual players to aid their continuous development. The role will aid in the management of the Pro-Player Performance Analysis programme, by providing a blend of innovative solutions alongside current best practice, in order to enhance player development through the provision of analytical interventions that underpin improved performance.
The ideal candidate will hold an Honours Degree in Sport Science or related degree plus have at least 5 years experience within an elite sport environment. The candidate would also possess a minimum UEFA B Licence qualification or equivalent. A Level 2 Goalkeeping qualification would be desirable.
- Deliver and devise engaging, innovative & structured coaching sessions to groups & individual players to improve player performance.
- Lead various teams on match days to consolidate player learning and development.
- Communicate and reinforce the Pro-Player playing and coaching philosophy to coaches, players, and parents.
- Work closely with other coaches to manage the player development process contributing and reporting on performance, progression, ILP’s, transition between age groups, and multi-disciplinary reviews.
- Planning and directing game strategies, developing play patterns and analysing game progress
- Film and analyse youth football games and training to the required standard for player development.
- Build performance profiles using databasing and statistical reporting techniques.
- Create age and learning style appropriate education content - relating to team, unit and individuals.
Key Skills and Experience:
- High level of technical and tactical football knowledge.
- Proven history of developing young players at all levels of the game.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry software including SportsCode is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of Tactic Advanced would be desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High level IT and video editing skills.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast pace environment whilst working to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Confident, resilient and self-motivated.
Application Deadline: 17/11/2020
Expected Start Date: 01/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $56,502.00 - $69,058.00 per year
- Coaching & Analysis: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor Degree (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: