Physiotherapist | Sports/msk Caseload
This clinic in a fantastic location in the Inner West is looking for a passionate physiotherapist to join their team and help to grow their business.
Join an organisation who focuses on exercise therapy to help clients achieve their goals. Part-time role with a gradual increase in hours.
- Excellent location for public transport, gyms and restaurants
- Opportunities to help the business grow
- Full gym facilities on site
- Sports rehab focused with clients from a sporting population
- Opportunity to grow your caseload and be rewarded for your performance
- Regular CPD and team meetings
- Flexibility in working hours and days for a great work-life balance
- Enjoy a diverse MSK/Sports caseload
- Career progression opportunities due to growth of the organisation
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Passion for evidence-based assessment and therapy
Email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 468 760 842 for a confidential discussion.
If this role is not quite right for you- get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative career relocation opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: