Recreation Liaison Officer
Manningham Council has one of the largest networks of open space in metropolitan Melbourne, covering approximately 17% of the municipality and including more than 300 parks. Throughout these parklands a wide variety of sporting facilities are home to more than 100 sporting clubs ranging from cricket, AFL, soccer, aeromdellers, disc golf and many more. With an active population Manningham is continually upgrading and improving facilities with more being built in the near future.
- Manage the use of Council’s outdoor sport and recreation facilities
- Develop management processes for new and re-developed facilities
- Respond to requests and community needs
- Undertake inspections of facilities
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualified in leisure, sport/recreation or relevant field or experience
- Experience working with community groups
- Understanding of local sporting club operations
- Experience managing facilities
Staff at Manningham enjoy the unique blend of city and country. We shape positive outcomes for our community by being inclusive and passionate about what we do. We live our values every day: Working Together, Excellence, Accountable, Respectful, Empowered. Be part of something great – it’s an exciting time to work at Manningham.
- Work close to home with onsite parking
- Great exposure to local government
- Career development
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: