Physical Education & Sport Teacher
ST DOMINIC'S SCHOOL
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- a commitment to the values and ethos of Catholic Education
- an understanding of current Victorian Curriculum
- demonstrate an ability to effectively use and integrate the use of digital technologies
- an ability to plan and implement an engaging program
- an ability to collaborate and contribute in a team focused environment
- a commitment to building strong relationships between the families and school
- capacity to coordinate, coach and direct the school sport program, including inter-school sport.
This community is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care.
Our PE/Sport program operates on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning.
- Applicants must have a recognised teaching qualification
- Applicants must have valid VIT registration
- demonstrate an understanding and work in a manner that supports the Catholic ethos and Dominican traditions of the school
- maintain a commitment to child safety in keeping with our Child Safe Policy and Child Safe Code of Conduct (these can be accessed via our school website)
- maintain an ongoing commitment to professional learning in relevant areas of work
- demonstrate active participation in activities that help progress our School Improvement Plan
- other requirements are available in our Staff Handbook provided at the beginning of each school year
- Be able to provide relevant documentation of required qualifications.
The successful applicant will be required to teach Tuesdays, Wednesdays and half of Thursday mornings across the year (FTE=0.45)
Applications should be made in writing and forwarded via email, to the Principal Patrick Green: email@example.com
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to:
Principal: Patrick Green - firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: